A Memory On This Beautiful Summer Day

Verse 1
All my life I've been sleeping down the flame
Wasting up my time and day
For some reason I'm digging down myself
Finding a way how to say

But I can't move my muscle
Just like before we met at the hallway on the 7th floor
Well I can't speak right now
Because of this estatic tounge that I have

Chorus
"Hey there, beautiful", I said.
She did not glance at me, my bad.
"I guess I'm off here. Off, I go!
I'm done here. Way to go!"
I said to myself when all I got's nothing left

Verse 2
Why should I need to go out of my shell and pursue you so strong?
Let me tell you that it took me time to create these fancy words
And I haven't got the strength to tell you

Yet I can't move my muscle
Just like before we met at the hallway on the 7th floor
And I can't speak right now
Because of this nervous tongue that I have

Bridge
I can ran out of words and just close my mouth
I can be overwhelmed
I'll start screaming and shout
Oh, this song can be such a waste of time
Without me asking you, "Will you be mine?"

Ending
"Hey there, beautiful", I finally said
She glances at me.
Thought wrongly, I have

Then you smiled the most perfect smile
And with your vivid face
You still wonder why
About everything that I just said

"Hey there, charming" She joked at me
She hovers her hand
And smiled a twee

Well, I hovered my hand to greet hers
I discovered that she's nervous
We nervously laughed
Comfortably smiled
Oh, this gravity!
A memory on this beautiful summer day

No comments:

Post a Comment