Find Favor

Verse 1
You who've made a way
Cause I can never make me whole
It's the only love
Oh, You are love, that freed my soul

Even I walk through roads unknown to me
I won't fear
I'll trust You more
This new year's trek for You're with me

Let the mountains rise
And the waters run deep
I won't worry a thing
Your word's a light for my feet

Chorus
Set my heart on fire
Take me to You deeper
Let me find favor
Let me find favor in Your eyes

My only heart's on fire
Let me walk on water
Let my trust go higher
Let me find favor in Your eyes

Verse 2
Behold my broken song
Boldly comes to make You smile
Let Your love be strong
Let Your love shine like the sun

Let the valleys grow dark
And the pack of wolves cry
I won't fear nor doubt
Your word's a lamp for my path

No comments:

Post a Comment