I'm Gonna Love Someone

Verse 1
There's a kid who jumps off on rooftops
And his cape glides in the air
He said to me, "Fear is my enemy
'bout my dreams. Yeah, it's slowly killing me

But I'm gonna be someone someday
I don't want my head with a crown
I wanna live for more than just cash and girls
I wanna love someone
Yeah, yeah, yeah"

Verse 2
There's a girl who's smile does not cease
With a spark in her eyes showing zeal
Her terminal days is coming 'round
Yet, she said, "I'm unafraid cause I'm found

So, I'm gonna go home someday
No more pain and my hair would grow back
I wanna live for more than make-up and fame
I'm gonna love someone
Yeah, yeah, yeah"

Verse 3
I'm waking up from my ambitions
Of my standards just to gain the world
I won't let my soul wander else
I won't let my love be a curse

I'm gonna be someone someday
I surrender this head with a crown
I wanna live for more than what the world has to offer me
I'm gonna love someone
Yeah, yeah, yeah

Ending
I'm gonna love someone
We can start by loving someone
I am loving someone

No comments:

Post a Comment