I Need You, Girl

Verse 1

Do you remember when we're first starting out?

You were crazy at me and I'm the guy who went south

You had to show love 'cause I never knew a thing

I know it was real, it was never just a fling


Still you came in

Even in my darkest rooms

I might need a switch for my itch but


Chorus

I might just need you

To be here with me

We'll find forever

Like we always have believed

Hold on tight because tonight

We'll make the wrong things right

I know I need you, girl

I need you, girl


Verse 2

Four years later, you're still on my mind

I may have never ever said it, but craze is all I find

We may be together so old. No, let's not be old as bored

Because I might not find another you, yeah, maybe. Yes, that's just maybe. I'm sorry.

We'll stay up late

And watch movies all night round

We might need another fandom, so random but


No comments:

Post a Comment