Roots, Goals And Projects

Amazing things happened today. Of course, I woke up late, like 1 in the afternoon. Then I picked up the guitar and laptop just trying to make sense of what I am doing. Tried writing and reading for a few minutes. Had my brunch, after. Went to the Internet and wasted a couple hours watching videos of Conan O'Brien's Clueless Gamer which was absolutely humorous, novice-gaming review but still it was awesome. Took a bath and continue reading again. So, it was just a normal day.

What makes it atypical is TPO met at Jollibee Mabuhay and just had fun, eating and telling stories - a norm TPO talk. And I got the chance to eat a burger after so many frustrating weeks not having one. Then it got serious after a couple of hours. I just had to clear the air and I needed also someone to talk to, so I opened something to these guys. Hahaha.

It was just awesome that we all, as a band, breathe the same air. Setting our roots, goals and projects. But the coolest thing about these people is they always have my back. I already said that my studies were hanging in the balance and I am really frustrated currently but when I saw their support of my dangerous, deadly, career-dying venture in the music industry...I was relieved like a thorn was taken out from my back. I was uplifted.

So there it is! We'll be continuing our journey. The album "Hey, Sunrise" will be out this year, according to Harold and I am so excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment