Suits And Cases

Verse 1
Everybody's been successful
Everybody's making a name
Unashamed of their pretty little suits and cases
Profession is a measure of success
I'm not qualified cause

Chorus
You have your company
I have my guitar
You have your houses and cars
This song is all that I've got

Verse 2
I'm a little hopeful dreamer
I'm writing as honest as I can
I just think it's a little unfair
When you compare me
Is this how you measure success?
Profess

Bridge
We've got different dreams and faces
All of our dreams and races are starting now
I'm taking all the risks to be a writer
You'll be a CEO or Supervisor

I'm quite in doubt
Cause' my path is a dying field
Your path has a greener seed
Will I stop this now?
But I hope I'll find a light
At the end of this tunnel flight
I'm still far
Still far

No comments:

Post a Comment