A New Man

Verse 1
I'm searching for something
To fill my hole
But I've found nothing better in this world
Than You

I'm searching for a love
That is so true
But I've found nothing better love than Yours
That's true

Chorus
I am a new man
Happy is a life
I want to live

Until the end
I'm gonna sing this song
Till I will bleed

Like You did
Like You lived
Like You loved
And You taught
How a man of the fall
Can live again
With a new kind of breath, yeah

Verse 2
I looked for a friend when I felt alone
But You were the best that I've ever known
I'll never be alone anymore

When I feel lost in the maze of the world
I will just gaze at the sky and know
That You are there

Bridge
You're undivided
Crazy loving that's endless
When I was broken
You took my brokenness

I surrender
To the stars who watch me day and night
Take my life
Let me breathe again
Let me breathe again

No comments:

Post a Comment