The Same

Verse 1
The same
The love's the same
Yesterday
It's still the same
With your friends
It's still the same
With your family
It's still the same
Everything's sane
It's still the same

I'm just a song
Written for all
We're all the same
Come hear my call
We're all on planes
Or just a train
Oh, this metaphor
Travelling the same
Everything's sane
It's still the same

Chorus
You and I are a part of a story that soon will be history
But the future will remember us that we're the same

Verse 2
Our money is just a fool
And the internet is just a tool
And when we have these
We think we're cool
But in reality
All we do is drool
This is insane
It's not the same

We are born
And made to love
To our family
Our friends and to God
To a wife or a husband
To the children or the orphan
That's where our soul comes out ripping
Full of joy and of love

Bridge
Every color, every race
Every story, every face
Every language, every place
Every music, every ace

Is a part of the picture
A one, whole, bigger stature
That we're the same

Ending
The same
My phone is dead
I'm out of cash
But I'm not in dread
Hey, Jon
You were right
Some things
Will be gone for life
So my friends
Settle or dive
Swim the ocean
The world is so wide
I'm a dropout
But in content
I find rest in a shore
Where there's no pain
With a dream that I alone drew
But we're the same
So it's yours too
I love my girl
I love my Dad
I love my Mom
God loves me a lot

No comments:

Post a Comment