House

"Well, this song is experimental. I'm trying to play the story with oxymorons and talk about myself in first-person and third person arbitrarily. Fun."

Verse 1
Sometimes a part of me dies
And I have no clue of how to live
Maybe I'm kind of a pessimist
Or maybe I'm just too naive to cease

I'm facing a lot of phase changes
I'm melting from solid to daisies
A poor guy just won the lottery
Maybe I'm just tired of my epiphanies

It doesn't mean that you're scared
You can not do it
We're all on planes
Don't jump out of it

Chorus
Do now
Dream now
Fly out
It's a long way down

Be yourself
Undoubt yourself
You're free to fly
We're newborn skies

Verse 2
House told me a lot
He's a mirror in a single flat
Miserable, painful and ill
I'm broken but it doesn't hurt here

It doesn't mean that you're a cripple
You can not run
We're all broken
Give your heart to the sun

No comments:

Post a Comment