4 AM

Verse 1
We left the party to be alone
Near the campire burning
On the sand
Of the beach we're at

Maybe the story's starting yet
Or maybe near the end
We'll catch a friend
And wait for the sun to shine

I will wait for You
Make my heart brand new

Chorus
For all the years to come
For all the hurtful tounges
For all the broken hearts
Here's our new day

It's not about how we got these scars
But how we carry on
We'll sing loud with our lungs
To a new day

Here's to a new day
A toast to a new day
For a new day
Sunshine, You're my new day

Verse 2
Writing songs and tunes to sing
Love is our remedy
To these scars
From those falls we had

But we grow stronger
We grow heart
In our wide-eyed little dreams
Buoyant whispers in the dark

Verse 3
A thousand things might be left unsaid
But we don't need to talk
Just sit beside me
And watch the stars

Our laughs and cries are all we have At 4 AM
Soul is thicker than blood, my friends
Soul is thicker than blood, my friends
Yeah, soul is thicker than blood, my friends

No comments:

Post a Comment