Grand Again

Verse 1
I've hold on to too many things around me
To find that all these gold
Are not that grand at all

I've hold on to too many hurt around me
To find that all these pain
Can not take my soul away

Chorus
We've been talking 'bout our dreams tonight
Sleeping through these lonely fights
Your luscious words to the broken ears breaking fears
You make our hearts grand again

Verse 2
There are voices that tell me to stop
To put some realism in my heart
To follow the crowd, to aim for the ground
And bury my love

But there is a voice that tells me to go
To put up my dreams and walk them all
To give my heart away, to thrive it all today
And love it all

Bridge
Oh, please, awake my heart
Oh, please, awake my love

Ending
You've been talking 'bout Your plans for me
I know it's good
I know it's best for me
I'm trusting You for all the world to see
How you can make us grand again
How you made me grand again

No comments:

Post a Comment